Follow these important steps and gather the necessary documentation to enroll in Peak Prep Academy. You can submit them here.
- Release of Records Form
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Utility bill, lease or property tax bill. No P.O. boxes can be used to validate residency)
- Student’s Proof of Immunization NOTE: For students entering 7th-12th grade, please provide proof of current DTAP Vaccine (Whooping Cough) OR a letter stating you do not vaccinate.
- Home Language Survey
- Student’s Report of Health and Oral Assessment (Required for all entering TK, K and 1st graders)
- Prior Academic Report Card/Records or Unofficial Transcripts
If applicable, a copy of your child’s previous IEP or 504 Accommodation Plan.