Grades K – 5
Peak Prep Academy is a tuition-free online public school that uses the cutting edge 21st-century curriculum, which can be accessed online and through a variety of traditional methods. Instructional materials are delivered both online and directly to families and include books, CD’s, and even bags of rocks and dirt (for science experimentation, of course).
Highly qualified, -credentialed teachers work with their elementary students to review lessons and assessments, and to guide and support students and learning coaches through the program. Teachers, parents, and students meet on a regular basis to evaluate progress and provide additional enhancement learning opportunities.
Student-to-student and peer interaction are emphasized through our regularly scheduled field trips, excursions and fieldwork and other learning, opportunities.
Instructional funds (up to $800) are also provided to use for enrichment activities and services.
Grades 6 – 12
The Peak Prep Academy middle school and high school program provides students with a unique, rich, rigor filled high school experience. With hundreds of core and elective classes from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects*, students enjoy a rigorous, yet flexible learning experience, tailored to their goals, abilities and post-high school academic plan.
Enrolling in Peak Prep Academy has numerous benefits, which include:
- Additional instructional funds (up to $800) to use for enrichment activities and services
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum that supports the learning of all students
- Numerous curriculum options to meet various learning styles
- A comprehensive high school catalog with hundreds of courses to choose from, including four levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History*
- A comprehensive team of teachers, student advisors, and administrators that are vested in the success of your students, offering personalized, targeted support to our students.
- Extracurricular clubs and activities