Grades K – 5
Highly qualified, -credentialed teachers work with their elementary students to review lessons and assessments, and to guide and support students and learning coaches through the program. Teachers, parents, and students meet on a regular basis in person and online to evaluate progress and provide additional enhancement learning opportunities
Student-to-student and peer interaction are emphasized through our regularly scheduled field trips, excursions and fieldwork and other learning opportunities.
Grades 6 – 12
The Peak Prep Academy middle school and high school program provides students with a unique, rich, rigor filled high school experience. With hundreds of core and elective classes from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects*, students enjoy a rigorous, yet flexible learning experience, tailored to their goals, abilities and post-high school academic plan.
Enrolling in Peak Prep Academy has numerous benefits, which include:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum that supports the learning of all students
- Numerous curriculum options to meet various learning styles
- Additional instructional funds (up to $800) to use for enrichment activities and services
- A comprehensive high school catalog with hundreds of courses to choose from, including four levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History*
- A comprehensive team of teachers, student advisors, and administrators that are vested in the success of your students, offering personalized, targeted support to our students.
- Extracurricular clubs and activities