Peak Prep Academy is a tuition-free online public school that uses the cutting-edge 21st-century curriculum, which can be accessed online and through a variety of traditional methods.
Instructional materials are delivered both online and directly to families and include books and relevant materials associated with lessons.
Highly qualified and credentialed teachers/mentors work with students to review lessons and assessments and to guide and support students and learning coaches through the program. Teachers, parents, and students meet on a regular basis in person and online to evaluate progress and provide additional enhancement learning opportunities
Student-to-student and peer interaction is emphasized through our regularly scheduled field trips, excursions and fieldwork and other learning opportunities.
Students at the middle and high school level are offered a wide choice of core and elective classes from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects. Students enjoy a flexible learning experience, tailored to their goals, abilities and post high school academic plan.
Enrolling in Peak Prep Academy has numerous benefits, which include:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum that supports each student’s unique learning needs
- Credentialed teacher/mentor support beginning at the earliest grades
- Four levels of courses in math, English, science, and history
- Educational funds to be used towards enrichment and/or tutoring
- A wide selection of course electives
- Extracurricular events and activities