Grades K – 5
Highly qualified, -credentialed teachers work with their elementary students to review lessons and assessments, and to guide and support students and learning coaches through the program. Teachers, parents, and students meet on a regular basis in person and online to evaluate progress and provide additional enhancement learning opportunities
Student-to-student and peer interaction is emphasized through our regularly scheduled field trips, excursions and fieldwork and other learning opportunities.
Grades 6 – 12
Rigor – Choice – Flexibility – Support
The Peak PrepAcademy middle school and high school program provides students with a unique, rich, rigor filled high school experience.. With hundreds of core and elective classes from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects*, students enjoy a rigorous, yet flexible learning experience, tailored to their goals, abilities and post high school academic plan.
Enrolling in Peak PrepAcademy has numerous benefits, which include:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum that supports the learning of all students
- Numerous curriculum options to meet various learning styles
- A comprehensive high school catalog with hundreds of courses to choose from, including four levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and History*
- The “ATeam”—teachers, student advisors, and administrators that are vested in the success of your students, offering personalized, targeted support to our students.
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
Who can enroll?
Enrollment is open to students who live within one of the counties served by Peak PrepAcademy.
Is it really free?
Because we are part of the public charter school of choice, there is no tuition to attend our school. In others words its free! The entire curriculum is provided free of charge.
What’s the next step?
Enroll today to get started. You can also call us to start your 21st century learning journey today!